Monday, April 27, 2009

Foreword

Dear Candidates,
Present time is really tough for the ordinary graduate or Master's degree holders to get a suitable job. But don't give up hope. School teaching jobs in West Bengal is still not out of reach. Here I host this blog to extend a helping hand to those who are planning to appear in forthcoming SSC Examination in English (H/PG) and English (P). I shall try to present model questions with answers, topic discussion, tips in my blog. It will be a great pleasure to me if you get a help from this effort of mine.
With best regards,

5 comments:

  1. thank you,sir..i'm looking for your farther posts..It wiil be much helpful for me if I find something for the short stories..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sir,we shall be very obliged to you^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks...I am looking for more questions and answers for English(Hons/PG) for SSC...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir plz help us by giving the inner meaning of the poems line by line. (Hons/PG) plz sir

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many many thanks for helping us.its a great job..plz publish more answers...

    ReplyDelete